The Easiest Way To Sell Your House Fast in the Florida Panhandle and Lower Alabama
With years of experience, we’re confident we can come up with solutions that solve your issues and allow us to take your burden off your shoulders. As we’re made this community our home, after we fix up a home, we make it available to other local residents – we’re not some large corporation – we believe in revitalizing our local community. Contact us at Purple Egg Real Estate today! No realtor commissions, No obligation, No fees, No hassle, we buy as-is!
Reach out right now so we can discuss giving you a cash offer!
Get Our Cash Offer
We will discuss the condition of your property, and do research on your area. Using the must-fix items we discuss, we will provide a cash offer within 24 hours.
Receive Your Money
No need to wait, get paid in days, not weeks!
Why sell to us?
It’s simple – No realtor commissions, No obligation, No fees, No hassle, we buy as-is!
But if that’s not enough for you, take a look below comparing us to using a realtor.
Our Cash Offer Program
Selling your house to us
- An offer within 24 hours
- Show the house only once – to us. We respect your time and make sure it’s convenient for you
- You choose your closing day. When you find a buyer who’s paying cash, a lot of hassle is suddenly gone
- We pay all closing costs
You don’t need to bring any money to closing. There will be no extra costs or hidden fees.
- We’re not realtors, so no fees or commissions. This alone can save you 6-8% of the value of your home
- We will never ask you to make repairs or clean the house
The Traditional Way
Using a realtor
- Weeks to months for an offer
- Multiple showings, sometimes you may need to leave your dinner so the house can be shown
- It’s up to the buyers and their bank when they can close, sometimes completely unpredictable
- 1-2% in closing costs paid by you, the seller
Typically a seller is responsible for around 2% of the sales price in the form of closing costs.
- Realtors typically charge 5-6% of the value of your home, plus additional fees such as staging
- Buyers may ask for all sorts of repairs, some very expensive